10.11.2005

Reviews Upcoming

Yeah, yeah, I know I promised a D. C. review, but that's going to have to sit on the back burner for a while... (EDIT: forever --K. 2/26/07) I've been working on a detailed (and picture-augmented!) review of Japan's #1-rated 2005 drama series -- Densha Otoko. Dave, if you're reading this: go out, rent that show, and watch it now!!! It is IMHO the most entertaining Jdrama since Love Generation (and the most entertaining Jdrama of all time if you're a serious otaku like me); suffice to say I liked it very much. I hope you all will like my review and my homemade screencaps (I made a ton of 'em) as well (EDIT: since things got put off to this crazy extent, there are already reviews out there that are far better than anything I could've written anyway. Try here. --K. 2/26/07).

After that, I figure I'll review a few of these PS2 games that I've been wasting time with... It'll probably start with Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, only because I'm spiteful and I won't stand for Dave bashing the Tale of Genji (admittedly a long-winded and difficult work of literature... but the stories based on which the work was written were splendid and riveting). いい国作ろう、 鎌倉幕府!

2 comments:

minigendo said...

Heh. Post when and if you wish. No pressure. We dont have (m)any readers, despite how much I spam people in my letters home to read, so ... do as you feel.

Kamatari said...

Go watch 電車男!